About Commissioner Bruce Faires
Bruce Faires brings to the Port of Edmonds 48 years of experience in engineering design, management, and business consulting. Bruce knows how to manage and grow business and he has used these skills to make the Port of Edmonds one of the most successful ports in both the region and the country.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from Washington State University
- Master of Science in Electrical Engineering from Stanford University.
Bruce Faires has been a resident of the Edmonds area for 45 years, and is a longtime boat owner. He has been a dedicated leader in the the Edmonds/Woodway community, and served as an elected official and on many community boards and organizations.
- Port of Edmonds Commissioner for 18 years.
- Edmonds Transportation Committee
- Edmonds Economic Development Commission
- Edmonds Chamber of Commerce Economic Development Committee